Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chat got all broked

I did a windows update on my computer and now the chat thingy I had on here says I'm offline all the time even when I'm around.  So I've taken it down for the time being.

In the mean time, I'm doing some experiments with friends and family to see which online venue they would prefer as a customer.  This is going to help me decide if I'm going to keep my store on Etsy or move completely over to Artfire. 

I'll start a poll here as well.  If you'd like to contribute to the experiment, take a look at both of my shops and the main pages for both venues and see if you can find my products.  Which would you be more likely to purchase from?

My Etsy Shop      Etsy Main Page  Can you find my pottery from the main page?

My Artfire Shop    Artfire Main Page

Feel free to comment with any thoughts!

No comments: