Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Well that was a fun little heart attack

Don't take the title literally.



I was perusing my flagged for later emails and saw one saying I had a video shoot yesterday. According to me, no I didn't!


Let the heart attack begin!

So I race around to find my phone. Ok, found my phone. Dig through emails to try to find the phone number of my contact person. NO! Can't find it! I know, check online. They have all my jobs listed in their lovely online job listings, maybe a contact number will be with it. Ok, at the jobs, and, oh, wait a minute, this is scheduled for the 28th, not the 23rd. Did I read the email wrong? No, the email says the 23rd. Oh that's right! They rescheduled it! Must not have sent me a new email.


Whew. That was a terrifying moment. I think I'll burn some incense and chill out a bit.

No comments: