Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Score!

One of my issues with having an online pottery shop is storing all of the pottery that I have listed for sale.  I don't want to wrap it all and tuck it away because then when something sells, I have to dig through all of those wrapped mugs to find the right one.

I was cruising around the back of Starbucks today to get to the drive through when I found this sitting by the dumpster.  It's a display rack from the Staples next door which is currently going through a remodel.  I saw another one in the dumpster itself, this one just didn't fit so it was definitely trash.


Yay!  A place to store about 50 items in a way that I can easily see them.  I've started piling it up with stuff that I still need to get listed and it's right next to my desk so I have to stare at this display of stuff on my to do list every time I sit at my desk.

I don't know if this is going to be useful as a display at craft fairs, but even if it's not, it's still going to be a good storage device for at home.

Score!

No comments: